When it comes to the electrical system in your building, Preventive Maintenance is essential. The Electrical Preventive Maintenance (EPM) offered by ECS Technical Services protects you against accidents, loss of production, and loss of profit. Investing in EPM is an important part of a Facility Manager’s responsibilities.
Why Invest in Electrical Preventive Maintenance:
- Reduce costs of repairs related to breakdowns, unexpected maintenance, urgent needs
- Minimize equipment downtime so that your electrical system keeps your building up and running.
- Help reduce insurance premiums through less personnel injuries and property loss claims
- You can have peace of mind that your electrical system will run efficiently as expected
As you can see, EPM has direct, measurable economic benefits for your business, such as the reduced cost of repairs and reduced downtime, especially when your company needs it most.
Electrical Preventive Maintenance is recommended by the following agencies:
- Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA)
- National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) 70B and 70E
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)